Tuesday, August 26, 2008

*eeeeeek*

Okays, so I'm sneaking online right now. Well, not exactly sneaking. My bro is right behind me. But he sneaks online too, so never mind.

Soo news, news

1. My bro is getting braces. Hear that, world? AMIR HAKIM, 16 of ST JOSEPH IS GETTING BRACES. Lol. I even mentioned the age.

2. I am SOOOOOOO dead. My marks are not that good. But, as my bro says "when you think you're mark sucks, remember that someone out there would kill for it". Uhuh. Genius, bro.

3. I'm still searching for camp pics. *stalks seniors' accs*


Speaking of camp, I forgot my towels, hangers, and pegs in the surau. So today, when I went to the sickroom, I found it there (the seniors moved it). So I took it back home. The hangers, pegs and small towel, I stuffed it into my bag. The big towel, I folded it and used it as a pillow for sleeping in english. Amazingly, teacher didn't notice me sleeping at all. xDD

No comments: