Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh, woe is me

Today was weird.
Slept at four last night.
@!*&!!!
school+sleepyness+hot wceather
=One huge headache.

School was a pain.
Then I decided to go home.
When my mum came, Puan Chua talked to her for a while.
My mum told me that Puan Sita asked Puan Chua to ask my mum if I was really sick. Puan Sita thought that I was lying since I was tugging my fringe. Apparently when people lie, they try to cover their eyes. Well, I'll try to keep that in mind. F.Y.I, It's a habit for me. I like tugging my fringe. It's a better habit than picking my nose, isn't it?

Neways, my mum thought the reason why I got headache was because my fringe was too long. Right after picking me up, she brought me to the saloon near what used to be Choice Gita and insisted that I cut my fringe. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


So now my fringe is short. *sniff* I look like a nerd. NEEEEEEEEEEEERD


*sniff* mummy how cruel.


No comments: