Friday, August 15, 2008

Ah, hols!

Yeah! Holidays is FINALLY here!!

Next week is gonna be a busy one, with Leadership Camp on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday morning, my parents are picking me up from school and then we'll go straight to the airport. Then I'll go to KL for the rest of the week. =3 I'll go to coffeebean everyday and update xD.


Kay, so updates, updates.


Last week, my mum decided to clean the thingy above the........ the....... tempat masak. The one that sucks the smoke. At first she wanted to hire someone but she said that it was ridiculously overpriced. So it started with her dismantling the thing. The she groped inside this hole. And she felt something soft. She ran her hands along it. And she felt something long and slippery. It's almost like a tail. A rat's tail. UH-OH. *insert loud scream*

The mummified head-less rat.


The whole family ran to the kitchen. I thought she accidently chopped her hand off or something. that would be cool.
My curious baby sister.


My unfortunate bro was given the task of pulling the thing out. He tried, but it was stuck there. The rat was mummified and glued to the bottom of the hole with black oil muck. So my daddy had to use a piece of wood to scrape the rat off.

Poor daddy.

Btw, the pictures will be smaller after this, because they're taking too much space.
Back to the story.

My sister attacking my brother.
She was freaked out.

But still curious. xD

My dad succeeded in scraping the disgusting thing off. So now he and my bro have to somehow get it out . And they did. But the head was missing. ick


So poor bro and daddy spent almost 20 minutes looking for the head. I won't put a pic. It might make you sick.


This is daddy being daddy.

This is bro being weird. The thing in his gloved hand is the rat's head.



So my sis and I got disgusted. She dragged me to the dining table. Which is a foot away from my bro and dad's excavation site. I can smell the rat. My sis still had the appetite to eat.

And then she became vain.
Bleh.
This was taken right after he finished cleaning the thing.
He's disgusting, I know.
But he washed his hands first la.



XD

Hope you enjoyed this post.
And you're welcome to spam my cbox.

No comments: