Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pictures of my mum's clinic for Cass(i know you love me) xD

Went to my mum's clinic yesterday.
Took pictures for Cass.
Enjoy, Cass xD



Its a gun thing that gives out blue light. You wipe this paste on your teeth, and the blue light from the gun activates the chemicals. You can't look at the light. It's bad for your eyes.


The dental chair of doom. I can almost smell that awful medicine smell while typing this.

My mum wanted to check her teeth. So my daddy was doing it.
-that's my mummy's foot.



The counter



This is where I get my endless supply of Panadol xD.

The records. There's more down there. And there's another shelf.
=.= How complicated.

Mummy's office. Bro playing a kid's game with baby sis.
xD



Now to my story.

Was supposed to go to basketball that day, but woke up late xD
After RC camp briefing, went to the clinic.
They wanted to polish my teeth. That's what nice about being a child of dentists. You get free treatment xD. It was kinda weird. My parents were like hovering over me, squinting at my teeth. Saying stuff like "her c4 is this, and her a7 is that". I didn't understand a thing. I had a cavity, and my mum drilled my teeth (you see Cass, that's why I'm somewhat traumatised about being a child of dentists).



Now here's some random pics from today.

Azian so CUTE!!!

TKD(Tae Kwan Do) xD

No comments: