Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Moooo?

Mierah is suffering badbadbad because her kerja kursus is not done yet.

Mierah acknowledges the fact that the reason she is suffering is not because of a series of unfortunate events, but rather because of her own laziness. 

Mierah thinks nana banana is one of the greatest friends you can ever get, and that people who do not know her are missing out on having one of the greatest friends ever. Mierah loves her lotslotslots. She helps Mierah with her geo KK. Yeah, Mierah loves her very lots.

Mierah loveslovesloves Daniel too, for giving her most of his KK. He is her cousin who is also form 3, do not misunderstand. 

---By the way, christine. The fact that my new header is a picture of a cow does not mean I agree with being the cow. I am the supreme ruler of the universe, thank you very much. And I am NOT a cow bent on world domination. I am an awesome person bent on world domination. I just happened to stumble upon that cow pic and fell in love with it. Isn't it the cutest thing EVER?--- 

Mierah also loveslovesloves Manda for photostating some stuff for Sej KK for Mierah.


Ah, waddaheck.

I love the whole world, 
It's such a brilliant place,
Bum-de-ah-dah,
Bum-de-ah-dah,
Bum-de-ah-dah,
Bum-de-ah-dah!

Sorry Eleena, I copy you. But it just seems so apt. 

2 comments:

mimimon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christine said...

...that last one was by me. sorry :D i retype!





Sure, Betsy (: I believe ya! Now go eat that piece of grass over there.



Love!
the zombie♥




*inotani