Tuesday, May 5, 2009

=)

I am bored. So I'm gonna list the things that I wanna do:

1. Bathe in the springs in Japan. The ones in the mountains. Why? There're monkeys there!
Big red faced mokeys. OMG I SO WANNA BATHE WITH MONKEYS!! 

2. Ride a giraffe. Seriously though. You know the thingy that you put on the horse's head and you hold the leather string thing. HOW do you put in on the giraffe? Will it go on the neck?? Do I have to stretch my arm? Will there be a longer string? I wanna pull the giraffe's head. Hehe.

3. Make a giant grand piano. I wanna stand inside it while some poor person hops on the keys outside. I wonder what it's like? 

4. Live with the monks in Japan. OMG SO COOL!!!!! I bet they can teach me some long-lost ninja art!!!

5. Learn muay thai. Did you know? In that thai movie, Ong Bak, even though the storyline is crap, the fighting scenes are awesome!!! No, it's not all guns and muscles like Triple X. The lead actor, Tony Jaa, knows a forbidden muay thai technique. And he uses them in the movie. And what's so cool about muay thai is that unlike tae kwan do, which is a self-defense sport, muay thai is a killing sport. Yeah, they aim to kill. Every single move is for that one purpose only.
Which is cool, like total ahem.

6. Taste the (halal) pork flavouring that christine's bro will hopefully someday make. -Hey, i'm just curious. I'm curious about everything okay. I still wonder what it'll be like to live on an island with volcanoes and ostriches (childhood fantasy, don't ask).- If don't have, no need la. So get off my case. 

7. Learn how to play the Tom and Jerry theme song on the piano. 

8. Learn how to beatbox the bumblebee on the flute. (saw it on youtube, coolest thing ever)

I need to study now. Chow dudes. Will continues this list later.

No comments: