Saturday, May 23, 2009

I DON'T CARE.

I still think he's the better singer.
Who cares if he's gay??
He's not your brother or your boyfriend is he?
It's not like it's gonna affect your life in some way.
He is still a damn good singer.
Waaaay better than Kris Allen.

Now Kris Allen.
He'll most probably end up like David Cook, whose full name I only remembered two days ago.
He's just another pretty-boy love song singer with a guitar.
He'll probably churn out a few songs then disappear.

But Adam! He sang whole lotta love!! I love this guy!!
And his madworld was cool too.
He sang with Slash, he sang with Kiss.
*sigh* I love this guy.

(Yeah, I'm biased cause he likes my fav band.)

...... I'm huuungrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Meatballs!
Beef Teppanyaki!
Steak!
Mushroom steak!
Blackpepper steak!
Satay!
Any hunk of beef!
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!
I need my beef!

*sniff*
Stupid kerja kursus.
Hateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyou.


Um, my results were baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
I'm too afraid to tell my parents.
I'm just gonna let teacher surprise them during hari permuafakatan.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna study for the next exam.
No use crying over spilt milk eh?

...
PI is one thing I absolutely refuse to study.
How  my bro scored 100 in that subject will forever be a mystery to me.

School is a bit boring nowadays. We just sit there in class doing nothing. Even if we do study, I don't pay attention anyway. Eleeeeena!! Where are you! There's only me and bree left during PI.
And teacher is making me do hafazan! I can't do it without your weird methods.


Oh. I'm mad.
My headphones aren't working.
I can't hear Yundi Li play.
(that guy's super awesome)

Urgh tummyache.

Babye <3

No comments: