Monday, May 25, 2009

Halooooooo. I've realised that most of my posts nowadays are full of (enters).

-Like this.-

Yeah. So, excluding everything above, I'm gonna try to post without using the enter key. Muhahahaha. OMG so Hungryy. I love my kawan kawan kawan kawan. Happy birthday again nana. Soryyyyyyyyyyy I haven't bought you nethin yet. It shalt cometh soon. ADAM LAMBERT IS <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333.

Okay I can't live without the enter key.

Enter.

Enter.

Enter.

Enter.

... I am pissed. I'm searching for mangas on mangafox. And I clicked three mangas with interesting titles. And they all turned out to be YAOI. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVIILLLLLLLLLLLLL. It's alright to be gay and all, as long as you don't show me. *shiver*

P.s=
Holy shit.
I typed a lot of stuff just now. Somehow it got deleted by blogger.
!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*

No comments: