Saturday, January 31, 2009

OMG LOOOOOL

I was bored, so I decided to copy bree.
Go search for ah beng and ah lian jokes.

Aaaand
I found this dictionary!
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~yisheng/notes/jokes/singlish1.htm
Singlish Dictionary

.... I can't code a link. Got some error.
Sthoopit error.


Super LOL

Oh, and here's a joke!

Ah beng was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

This is what he came up with

1 fine day I go 2 climb up a 3 bed-room apartment to peep. After being seen by the couple in the room, I got panic and had a great 4. The man rushed out and had a 5 with me. I run away to 6 for help. End up running into 7 eleven, I grab some 8 and throw at him and pull out a 9 to stab at him. And 10 hor ...10 hor... 10 .... he die lor..

continuation of the story....

.....and 10 hor .....10 hor .... I put the 9 back on the shelf and pay for 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day I 'kor' my boss to say I am 6. He say 5. Tomorrow also don need to come back 4 work. He also say go climb a 3 and jump. I don understand. I nice 2 him but I don know what he 1?


1=one
2=to
3=three
4=fall
5=fight
6=seek
7=seven
8=egg
9=knife
10=then


*snort*
very amusing.


And all the ahbengs and ahlians out there.
If you read this please don't take offence.
Other people wrote the jokes and crfeated the websites.
I'm just appreciating them.

Heh.

No comments: