Thursday, January 22, 2009

Go green!!

Everybody's in a green mood nowadays.
No, not envy.
As in the nature stuff.
I wanna go green too!!!
Okay!! I'm starting a petition to ban exams to save the trees!
Who wants to sign it? 


Today, I finally found out what E=MC2 means.
And I don't mean Mariah Carey's album.
As in the Einstein theory.
You know how? You know how?
Huh? huh? Bet you don't. 
Actually, while I was eating with my bro in the kitchen, bro said that there're ants in the microwave.
And he was like, "but they won't die from radiation. You know why? -me= ......ha?- Cos bugs can stand 1000 times the amount of radiation that would kill a normal human. -me= .....(chewing burger) hokayh- So, if there's a huge nuclear war, and mankind's wiped out, bugs will rule the world!!!! -me= oh, btw, whassat einstein's theory, somehing about splitting atoms?-"
And bro goes into a long long long speech about E=MC2.
So basically, I just asked my bro.
Nerd.


Got homework.
Lazy to do.


Haven't sms or called Janey in a long time.
I will, soon.
xD


Waaaaah I got tummy ache =(


Bleach.
Bleach.
Bleach.
<3


School is getting fun-er and fun-er.
Though I still miss Janey.
We all do.
You hear that June??
xD


Cny is coming.
I'm gonna visit lots and lots of people.


Wheeee~

Sickroom duty yerterday.
With manda.
We spent almost the whole time talking to Lala though.
Heh.


No comments: