Saturday, January 10, 2009

Holy cow sheep Bunny?

I always cringe whenever I see pictures of the old me.
The primary school me.
I was so... was soo.... NGEGEH!!

Like seriously!

Last time, I always used the word luurve!! *shiver*
Last time, I "luuurrrveeed" anything tacky, pink and glittery.
Last time, I used to buy keychains with pink furry dead hamsters things and heaps of bells on it!!
It made me sound like a feakin windchime everytime I moved.
Last time, I used muacks at the end of every conversation!! =____=
And worst of all, last time, I loved to use *~*~*~* and 
such to decorate my msn username!!

I never realised that I was so rasa girly-girl.
Not the "oooh, that guy's cute!" girly. I still do that.
The I love pink and I am soooooo girly, hear my oh-so-fake giggle girly.

Oh, thank god I'm not like that anymore.
Now i'm just


A cool genius.
Right? Right?

No comments: