Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Neeew Year~

Ah, so far, this Chinese New Year has been.... interesting. Very interesting.
*snort*
Oh, you have nooo idea.

Anyway, on the first day, I went to madam Chai's house.
Oh, I love her.
She always prepares weird but yummy food.

This year it's deer meat.
Last year was camel, I think.

And then, I went to Manda's house.
I arrived there at 5 p.m or so.

We called Jane!! 
=)

Piiiictures~


Just me and Daph camwhoring.


Anyway, second day was fun also.

First, parents dropped me and my bro off at Tang's house.
There, we met Tang(duh), Cyril, Joshua, Baxter, and... Camillus was there too, I think.
The whole time we were there, they played computer games.
=___=
Boys.


Theeeen, we walked to Derek's house.

There, Derek was wearing clothes like the kung fu people.
So my bro kept calling him IP man or something or other.

Danialle, Monica and a lot of other people I don't know were there too.
They just came form Jacky's house.
And they were drunk.
Like really drunk.

Especially Danielle.
Wah lao, so scary.

I will NEVER EVER go near alcohol.
EVER.

=__="""


After Danielle and the others went home, Sheryl, rach and a few others came.
Then, we played cards.

I spent most of the time playing with Joshua the Bear.
He's Naked.
Cos Serene stole his clothes.
Peeeerv.

Piiiicturees~

Me and serene =)


Joshua the bear. He had clothes last year. xD
The puppeteer and the Serene.
Us all tidak ada kerja.


Eh, you guys, sorry ah, If i couldn't/can't make it to your house.
Uh, I spent the whole afternoon & evening there, so yeah.
xD
Sorry!

No comments: