Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hachooo.

New post!!
Muhuhuhuhu.

Haven't updated in a looooong time.
Usually, when something interesting happens, I feel like writing it in my blog.
But whenever I get home, I forget all about it.

So now I have nothing new to write about.
Humm.
Lets write random childhood stuff.


When I was in primary school, the padang bola sepak was iiiiiicky!
Like SERIOUSLY.
It was pratically made of mud, water and cat shit. Oh, and a few patches of grass.
I don't think you can even call it a field.
Here and there, there're puddles filles with frog spawn.
It makes your hand smell like you just finished cleaning the toilet without using gloves when you touch it.

So playing soccer there is kinda like an obstacle course.
When the game starts, first thing you have to do is locate the cat shits.
And avoid it.
Then, you have to avoid the puddles and the mini frogs in the mud while playing.

=.="

Besides that, the field is right next to the ex-mayor's house, which is right next to my school.
Seperated by only a fence.
Sometimes, when someone kicks the muddy smelly ball too hard, it flies right into the old dude's garden.
Poor guy.


... what else ah?

Ooh, birthdays, right, right.

Um, Estherine and Derek.
Happy birthday!!!
15th and 17th respectively.

I'm pretty confident I'm forgetting someone's birthday.
Oh wells.

xD

BLEAAAACH

ChristinHannahLingJernSze
The one who introduced me to manga.
I lovelovelovelovelove you!!

Manga! <333333333333333333333333


I'm bored~
Daphne is weird xD
This morning, we were competing to see who could keep pointing the longest.
I won.
xD


Oh, my bro and I made up an imaginary animal.
Bullsheep.
You can guess where we got the inspiration.

It's big, it's puffy, and it makes great steak.
Lamb/mutton+beef= Lattoneef?

Anyway, baa+moo=boo.

Eheh.

No comments: