Saturday, March 21, 2009

Waaa.

So pissed off.
ViiKii you suck.
Why you ruin Boys Over Flowers.
Meh.
Kenot translate video then no need laaa. 
Got other people can do it.

Dahla sometimes don't have translation.
Other times the translation 30 seconds late.
Thanks to you, I don't understand the story anymore.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

OMG naruto ♥
The storyline getting interesting.
Daddy appears!!
I love the daddy. <3


Hana Yori Dango is <3
I had no idea that hana yori dango is actually meteor garden.
They made such a fuss out of that show when I was in primary school, it was kinda annoyying.
But Hanazawa Rui is love.
He is total love.
Don care wad Evey says.
He is mine. >]

I like the japanese version more though.
Mostly because I understand japanese, so I don't need to read the translation thingy down there.
The korean version's storyline is totally different.
That's why I'm watching it too.
But so hard to understand.
Thanks to ViiKii. (they suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.)
But yeah.
The japanese storyline is cuter.
Though the guys are not. =__=
What is this farce about devastatingly hot guys.

The korean version is a definite yes to hottness.
LOL.
That's one of the only reasons why I'm still watching it.

But... their language.
It sounds like a combination of the indian language (whassitcalled again? hindu? that's a religion right?) and german. 
The only words I can catch are the character's names.

Gakuen Alice I love.
Totally.
So kyut.
So banyak banyak banyak comel like wanna die.
I love Mikan.


Ngaaah.
People reading this post must be planning to avoid me.
I sound like some crazyotaku.
Well, I am.
Whatever. *shrugs*

Meeting tomorrow.
Two hours.
Waaaah.
Why everyday must got stuff.
I wanna spend one day.
Just one day.
Lying on my bed counting the cobwebs.
Eh kenot lie on my bed.
I scared the ceiling fall.

The ceiling so lousy.
Bits and pieces kept falling onto me when I lie on my bed during the afternoon.
Dahla the watertank over my bed.

Shit.

Maybe I'll sleep on the floor tonight.

No comments: