Monday, March 9, 2009

Dadedadeda.

Hi.
I'm bored.
I shall talk about my childhood.
Don't ask me why.

Uh..
The only birthday present my brother got me was.. umm..
two grasshoppers in a bottle.
That was when I was 3 or 4.
Oooh wait!
Two years ago he bought me a bb gun.
And shot me with it too.
Hmph.

I rarely see him cry.
The last time he cried was when I accidentally deleted his Legend Of Mana game.
He cried for hours I tell you.
That was when he was in uh.... primary.. 4, I think.

When I was really small, I used to live in Kapit.
I lived on this hill/bukit and my house was next to a forest.
A real forest, mind, not the semak-samun you get here.
Biiiig trees with lots and lots of vines.
Like the ones in Tarzan.

You don believe me?  
Got picture.
Ha.
Lazy to upload.


Uuhh.
I went to Tadika Sinaran for kindy.
I went to like 5 kindies.
There was Pelangi, Cemerlang, and I forgot the others.

Bree, Hani and Ezzah were my kindy classmates.
Though I don't remember them at all.
Oh, and Adzmeena's boyfriend was also my classmate.

Um....
When I was small, I didn't have teeth.
Uh.
At least one tooth must be missing at all times.
That's why I never show people my childhood pics.

When I was small, I was never fat.
Dunno why suddenly so fat hor.
Ngeeeh. 

Oh Kururu oh kururu.
How I hate youu.
Leave Ringo and Ikki aloneee~
But you are just sho kyut.

Kids grow wings.
If the parents were to throw those wings away, 
the kid will be forced to grow up and never be able to fly.
LOL.
Air gear quote.
Reminds me of what haaa.
Naaah.
I can't be referring to the fact that my parents aren't letting me go out even if I am 15.
Nor my bro, who is 17.
17 I tell you.
Why are yous so baad.
I wanna go out!!
*sniff*

Sorry, random moment.

Mum says I'm rude.
=____=
Cos when she was LECTURING me yesterday, I looked as if I didn't care.
But come ooon.
While she was bla-ing away, two GUYS wearing mini skirts and heavy makeup walked by.
So I was looking at them.

And I am not closeminded thank you very much.
It's like seeing a guy with a neon pink mohawk.
I don't think it's a bad thing, but I'd still stare.

And I've already trained myself to be muka tembok.
Whenever someone lectures me, It doesn't go into one ear and comes out from the other.
It doesn't even go into my ear.
I completely ignore them.

That is NOT a bad thing okay.
My mum lectures me everyday.
If I actually listen and care, I would have turned into a very very emo girl.
And I don't like emo.

I don't really get emo.
Thanks to my bro, I don't care about anything much.
My bro doesn't care about anything at all.
Except for his games.
And anime for me.
When I cry, it's usually cos I'm pissed off.
Meh.


Seriously, If im not allowed to go out by the time I'm 18, I am soo moving out.
Don't care if I have to work at KFC.

Haih.
Don't know why I'm telling the world all of this.
But oh well.
I write everything I think.
That's why my diary is so full.

When I'm old(20-25), I'm gonna travel.
Buy interesting books from all over the world.
OMG so fun.

*ahem*
bye.

No comments: