Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been so long since i posted anything.
Starting from today, I'm gonna stop abusing the space bar.
So yeah.

I want cookies. But they make me fat. But so yummy. But so fattening. And oily. Muu. Internal war!! COOOKIEESS. Nuuuuuuu. 

Gakuen Alice, Gakuen Alice, I love you so. Natsume and Mikan and Hotaru and Ruca and Tsubasa.
So cute!!!! OMG 

I just discovered that cafe place called bings or whatever. So kolot right? LOL

Augh, I'd kill for beef pulut rendang.

Amanda sleeps at 8 now. I only sleep for four hours everyday waad. Still so hyper. xD Though I do get a lot of headaches. And I keep sleeping in class. Panadol is like... M&M's to me nowadays.
... that's not healthy. OKAY!! Tonight sleep at nine. 

Why am I online anyway. So nakal right? Rebel kan. LOL.

No comments: