Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rayeer

Tomorrow is raya.
Holy crap.
Tomorrow is actually raya.

GREEN PACKETS HERE I COME!!
My house is actually clean.
The shoe rack is shining.
yes, it's something we do every year. polish the shoe rack.

Now the only thing I am dreading is visiting my ugh aunts. And grandaunts.
Ergh.

I really don't wanna see them.
It's not like I detest them or something.
I just do.

Have you read Harry Potter?
You know the Auntie Muriel?
Yeah.
My aunts are EXACTLY like that.
Why on earth do they gossip so much anyway?
*shiver*

Just now, my parents and siblings left me alone while I was bathing to go to my aunts house.
So as usual, I sulked.
I ate a lot few of the raya cookies.

So I watched Lord Of the Rings on the comp while drinking iced tea and munching on raya cookies.

Oooh, I hear fireworks.
YAY RAYA

Booo busy-body aunts.

My mum dragged me downstairs to trim one of our mini palm tree-like thing.
I got bored.
Went off and painted a piece of wood.
Yeah.
Its actually quite entertaining.

My dad has acquired a new habit of going to my room at exactly 11 p.m every night to make sure I'm asleep.
After that, he pulls out the internet line (which is in his room) so I can't go online.
Smart dad.
Unfortunately for him, I download movies.
I have more than 30 now.
So I usually have some kind of snack stashed somewhere in my room to enjoy with a late night movie.

Headphones, I love you.


Again, open house is on Thursday. Ask me for the map.
Must come ya?

=DDD

No comments: