Monday, September 1, 2008

Baju Raya

Some of the best things about Raya, is of course the $$$ and new baju raya.
Oh, and forgiveness too la. *maaf dan zahir batin* xD

Today, the first day of the fasting month, my mummy and I went shopping for baju raya.
Usually I send the materials to tailor to make baju raya, but we got lazy this year so we'll just buy ready-made ones.

First, we went to Satok. We bought a crystal bracelet for my old maid in Indonesia, and then we went baju raya hunting. Sadly, there wasn't a lot of choices.

Then we went to the new S.E.S Pesona. The baju kurung there were amazing! The shop was soo sparkly and shiny. Most of the baju kurung were adorned with beads, hence the sparkliness. Anyway, me, being almost always bored and very sakai, went around taking pictures of the beading designs. Some of the shop assistants kept following me around. Lol. It was kinda funny. I had to sneak around and act like I was messaging someone. Then, I'll press the camera button. Sadly, the stupid shutter sound gave me away. Then, all of the shop assistants looked at me. They probably thought that I was a spy from some other shop. So I smiled at them and muttered "you have some really nice baju kurung" *grin* *walks away*.

Neways, here are some pictures




^ this is my favourite. The design is really complicated.




I bought this one x3

Here's the design close up.
The flower design :D

They're all sewn by hand. Isn't that amazing?

I shall go hunting for more soon. Gahahahahaha


I ♥ Raya!

Oh, yeah. I'm having open house again this year. Most probably on the third day. All of my friends, and my family's friends are invited. That includes seniors and juniors. xD
If you can come, ask me for the map, kay?

Must come!!

xD

No comments: