Friday, September 12, 2008

Twilight

For this post, I shall talk about the Twilight series, that's taking
the world Smk St Teresa's form 2 by storm.


Since I am too lazy to write the summary, I copied from wikipedia.

"Twilight is a series of vampire-based fantasy/romance/horror novels by American author Stephenie Meyer. It follows the adventures of Isabella Swan, a teenager who moves to Forks, Washington and finds her life turned upside-down when she falls in love with a vampire named Edward Cullen."

I asked a few students including me and by vote, the most hated book is Eclipse.
I'm not saying that its bad, I'm just saying that the book ending is. so. wrong. *shiver*

Anyway, the first book, twilight, was first published in 2005 (what the heck?).
I had no idea that the book was so.....old.

Here is Edward and Bella.
Aren't they HOT?
Though bella doesn't look that pretty in the trailers.

The guy playing Edward looks familiar.
I thought of Cedric Diggory.
Brina's post confirmed it.
Yay brina! xD

Here are the so-called-devastatingly-beautiful Cullens.
They're not exactly ugly, but devastatingly hot, they're not.
Though Edward and Emmet is not bad.
I wanted Rosalie to be more pretty. :(

Ah, nevermind. As long as they can act.

Erm, here are my comments on the books:

1. Twilight: AWESOME!! Its soo good. Edward was a bit annoying tho. xD

2. New Moon: I wanted to break Edward's neck in the beginning. This book is quite nice, tho emo. Edward made up for it in the end :D. Btw, ewww Jacob *strangles*.

3. Eclipse: I find Jacob quite annoying. *takes machine gun and blasts Jacob off the face of mother earth*. Edward is quite sweet though. So far, the most disappointing book.

4. Breaking Dawn: Haven't read it yet. Getting it today. YAY EDWARD & BELLA!!
:DD

Btw, I read a spoiler.
*pssssst*
Renesmee
you shall understand when you finish the series.

Shoooo
Must buy!!
MUST BUY!!

Raid your bank accounts!
Smash your piggy banks!
Beg your parents for money!

xDD


(I know, I'm quite biased, but sorry Jacob, can't help it. I hate you with a passion)





No comments: