Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today was SUPER DUPER weird.

Aftah skul, I went to church to wait for my parents.
There, saw Derek and Aaron again.
Looking for that girl again.
Waited there for half an hour and she didn't come again.

So sad la you people.


Anyway, while waiting for her, we just stood there.
And some brats were playing football/basketball behind us. (wasn't paying attention)
And one of them accidentally kick the ball kena me.
I didn't even feel it actually.
But everyone went "OOOOOOOOOOOHHH"
And i was like WTH what what.
And they didn't say sorry.
So aaron was like "you people say sorry la!"
I think they didn't hear him.
So derek went "HEY!".
Like really loud. 
Super duper loud.
And everyone including me kinda jumped (tersentak).
And he was like "crap" -covers mouth-
I think he didn't mean to shout.
So I was like O.o

So then I realised what happened.
Even though I didn't feel it, they still hit me.
So I wanted to turn and shout at them.
Stupid retarded rasa cool brats.
But It would have been too much trouble.
So I just went "whatever".
And walked away.

Awaaaaaay~

Anyway, those boys were probably my age or older.
But still.
Stupid rasa best people.
Get a life.

Meeeeeeeeeeh.

No comments: