Friday, February 6, 2009

Kuuuj.

The super retarded emo girl tagged me.
I still love you you retard.

But stop singing weird emo songs to me.

Or I will send hate mail to secondhand serenade.

Omg you knooow, I saw the singer.

He NOT cute.

Heh.

Bimbo speak.



The Rules: Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answers to the following questions.

Post the first definition it gives you.
Then your own comment below.
Tag 5 people.


1.Your name?
♥Amirah
*



a non full-american girls name. 
usually ends up playing sports like basket ball, soccer, soft ball, or mabey even colorguard. has extreemely nice hair and loves her friends. super flirty!
Did you see amirah and her bff at the club last night. 

Wow, look at Amirah spin that rifle and flag. 

Amirah's going in for a 3 pointer! 

Run those bases Amirah! 

Amirah's a gollie today? 

Check out Amirah's hair! She has perfect curls! 

She's flirting with Dwayne again?!?!

*I am super flirty. Ph33r me. 


2. Age?
♥15
*
the REAL age to be considered a teenager, young person, young adult, etc
face it, teenagers have more responsibilities, go on dates, talk about sex, etc and obviously, 13 and 14 year olds are NOT that way. thats why 15 and up should be considered teenagers, despite the fact that most 14 year olds enter high school.

* I thought that the REAL teenage age was 16? =3


3. One of your friends?
♥ Maanda
*
A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.
1. Damnnn, Amanda's lookin' fine today, as usual. 
2. I wish I was Amanda, shes so pretty and nice!

* Incredible body. O.o
  Envied. =_="
  Wooot. sexaaay ladeh. *snort* xD


4. Favourite colour?
♥ White
*

1. The color white. 

Contrary to popular belief the word "white" is not a racial comment or slur.
This paper is white! 

(idiot human rights activist) "Oh my GOSH you racist bastard!!"

* Oh my GOSH you racist retards. 



5. Birthplace?
 Kuching
*
''The capital of Sarawak, Kuching is is the 4th largest urban area in Malaysia and with probably the best quality of life. It is a beautiful, green, laid-back city with non racist people (comprised of mostly Chinese, then Malays and Dayaks)- which is a like far-away dream in most parts of Malaysia. Most only 'learnt how to become' racist after staying for some time in West Malaysia. Intermarriage especially among the Chinese and Dayaks are common. Kuching has the best of both worlds - the facilities of a modern city and the strong community ties of a small town. In short, Kuching is a wonderful place to live in but a mindnumbingly boring place for tourists. ''
''Contrary to what quite a lot of West Malaysians think, Kuching people are not uneducated and 'ulu'. The fact is most Kuchingites can speak better English then them. Kuching also ranks as the no. 2 highest average household income. ''
''Most Kuchingites have the same hobby - eating. This is why there are so many kopitiams over here. Our most famous foods are the kolo mee, laksa Sarawak, kacangma and midin belacan. ''
''Kuching is developing at a very pace rapid pace and this is not neccesarily a good thing. Rising crime, traffic jams, several new malls, and more coming soon might turn Kuching into another unlivable metropolis. Currently however, crime and traffic are still much better than in other large cities in Malaysia. ''

*Wooot. Kuching!
Take that you Semenanjung snoots!
We're non-racist.
HAHA.


6..Month of your birth?
♥ August
*

The eigth month of the year characterized by cookouts and swimming!
I love August, it has to be the best moth of the year!

*tch DUH. I get pressies. 
 Hail me.
 Bow you lowlifes. 
 Muhuhuhuhu~

7. Last person you talked to ?
♥ Auntie
*
lol..auntie is like a gay old man 
"Your dad is an auntie"

*Gay old man??
 -gasp- auntie, I never knew.
 Did you adopt my cousins?

8. One of your nicknames?
♥ Mierah
*
Mierah isn't defined yet.

* I'll define it. 
 Mierah means me.
 Mierah is my name.
 Call me Amirah and I shall curse you into a fish fillet.
 Oooh Fish fillet!
 Reminds me of butter prawns.
 OMG -drools-

*
*
Tag five people:
♥Christine
♥Alicia
♥Pau En Fern
♥Jesslyn Kho
♥Kelly Tan

(you must do!)
Ngeh, my gang all edi kenak tag.

No comments: