Saturday, February 21, 2009

Heeee. HEEEE.

I am like SUPER bored right now.
So i'm gonna post crap.

Anyway, I finally did my oral/aural?? on friday.
After I finished, Al was smiling like a clown.
Like seriously, her smile was huge.
You can actually feel her aura of contentment.
She was THAT happy.

And it was Christine's birthday too. 
So we sang happy birthday.

I brought a cupcake for amanda.
And adz and the others stole it.
And ate it in class.
I ate another cupcake.
While they were pinching the choc chip one, trying to make it last.
=__=


I <3> fried schicken!!
The one the canteen sells.
It must be sprinkled by magic flour i tell you.
SUPER YUMMY.

The lady sick of my face already.
Whenever I buy the chicken, she mutters "makan ayam ajak keja miak tok.."
(this kid does nothing but eat chicken).
I was like T.T "bbut i like teh chickeeeeen".
Tomato mee is good too!

I saw a picture of amanda in primary one.
Like LOL.

I showed it to Brina Ku, and manda was like "mirah!! i wanna show you something! come here!!"
Then she showed me the finger.
Funny funny emo girl.
You were so cute. xP

Ooooh! I saw eleena too!
And christine! And Martha!

So chomel! xD
Still got baby fat.
The cheeks so chubby!
OMG *pinch*

We marched today.
FINALLY.
So fun!!
*flaps hands*
I came one hour late, so I missed the metting.
Heh.
When I arrived at school, I didn't know that they were marching at the church.
So I was walking around school looking for other rc members.
So sad.
Then I met some form one kids who asked me if marching finished edi.
So I was like "Whoops!!"
And ran off to church.

Eh I gtg now.
Going out to eat.
Babye <3

No comments: