Wednesday, June 3, 2009



Sunday, 12.30 p.m

Flight got delayed. =(
Went to Coffee Bean while waiting for plane to arrive.
Ironically, they were out of coffee.
That's like KFC without chicken or Pizza Hut without pizza.
The place is called Coffee Bean for god's sake.
Wanted to buy cake, but there was a cockroach in the cake display case?/fridge.

Then Breena came. Her flight was the same time as mine, but different airline.
So we took out our laptops and played around. (Mine's the smaller one.)
After arriving at KLIA, we stayed there for one hour to eat and go toilet and all.
Then we set off to Kuala Lipis, Pahang. Daddy's hometown ma, balik kampung. On the way, there was an accident. A collision between a porton and a taxi. Almost half of the taxi was gone. The front half, thank god. No one died, I think, but a few were seriously injured. Ambulance came just as we were passing by.
Monday.

This is Dell. No, he in not named after the computer brand. His real name is Kerdil. But Dil doesn't look nice, so Dell la. He's called Kerdil because last time he was so tiny. His hobby is gnawing on people's hands. He likes to pounce on me too. It doesn't really hurt when he bites, but looks scary. He likes to scratch too. Doesn't hurt. But still. He's like the favourite cat of everyone. No idea why. My sis adores him. Tuesday.

This is a little kitten I found next to my grandaunt's kopitiam. I gave it a bit of my beef rendang. My bro said it looks like a drug addict. So skinny. Poor kitty.
The adik was too scared to come close. The other one was too hungry to care.
I gave the adik a huge lump of beef. And now it agaks me whenever I go there to eat. That's the mummy. The mummy likes me. =)
Wednesday-today

This is the very old jalan kereta api. I didn't have time to take a good pic of the train station. =( Maybe this afternoon la.

I wanted to pics of the animals here, but didn't have a chance. Maybe next time.


WEATHER HERE SO BLOODY HOOOOOOOT.
I got a rash okay.
Cos I couldn't stand the heat.
Yeah, waaaaay hotter than Kuching.

Mosquitoes here damn big also.


Thank god for uncle Hock Huen's store and his endless supply of mosquitoe coils.



OOOOOOOOOOH.
Forgot.
My grandaunt's beef rendang with pulut with teh ais is the best in the world.





Driving to Penang tomorrow.

1 comment:

~WAiE~ said...

cute cat you have there... esp the mum.. MIAO~

haha.. happy holidays!