Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson and Belly B's

So, I bet you all have heard by now that Michael Jackson's dead.
Poor guy.
I really like his song thriller.
RIP.

Moving on to happier topics,

Don't you guys find belly buttons disturbing?
(Okay, maybe not a happy topic, but hey, it's not sad either.)
I mean like. It's a hole. On your tummy. With no use whatsoever.
It's like someone or something gouged out a chunk of flesh from your tummy.
It's weird. And to think that it used to be a hole. And that there was a tube there.
Very disturbing.

Yeah, weird.

Anyway, today was hari permuafakatan.
I hantar my bro to school with dad at 7, then go eat at kopi-o-korner. There, I saw St Joe students ponteng-ing. I know some of them. Tsk tsk. A bit before eight, dad and I set off to St 3. On our way to 3A1, we met Eleena and her mummy. We were the first two students to come. Then teacher asked me and Nana to go get drinks for the parents at the teacher's room. When we came up, Leena's mummy was already talking to teacher. Then when it was my turn, Ally came with her mummy and sat next to me and my daddy. The teachers were showing our parents our Segak scores, and we both got C. LOL.

Today wasn't that bad.

When I got home, I was forced to do math, but that was it.
A bit of scolding+nagging, but nothing much.
SUCH A RELIEF.

I expected my parents to blow up and send me to some boarding school in some mountains far far away where I'd be forced to milk goats and herd sheep for KK marks.

Phew.

1 comment:

Karen Mich. Wong said...

He'll pull off a zombie after his Autopsy! Just you wait!