Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mraow.

Suddenly felt the blogging fire rekindling in me! Mr Moo up there is getting old, so changing to another (cow) layout soon.

Ding-dong, deleted my two last blog posts cos they were super depressing (was going through an emo phase). That was like two years ago, m'kay?

Aaaanyway, I feel like talking today. So let's talk about my dad.


Papa =D
My dad is... forty-six this year! He is also a dentist, and I suspect in the middle of a mid-life crisis. Today, he flew to KL for work. He also for some reason brought my mum's car keys with him. Thanks to that, I got to skip school today =D .

Enough daddy talk.

Lately, I've been searching for new websites to haunt. Right now, my latest obsession is youtube. I said obsession, not discovery k?

END OF POST.

Mehehehehehe >D will be back!



No comments: