Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aiyoooo. Liddat oso can ka?

Well, it's been a hell of a year. After all that studying and stress, PMR is now finally over.
I've been anticipating this since UPSR ended. And when I came home after the exam, there was no excitement, no hurrahs no nothing.

I just fell on my bed and slept through the day.

SO DEPRESSING.

Because I am Osama bin Laden's right-hand man and everyone is out to get me.

I still don't get why my parents are so paranoid.
If I can't go out, sure, whatever.

But no sleepovers, no hanging out with friends?
Oh come on.
It's not like they gonna get robbed the night I stay there right.
I mean, there IS a small chance, but there is a bigger chance of me slipping on the bathroom floor and hitting my head and dying.
They might as well make me do my business in the bushes.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Mumu.

Thank god there's nana.
For living so near.

Thank god there's manda.
For being in RC with me.

Thank god there's chris.
For always being online.

Thank god for everyone.
Who reads this post.



Are you bored?
I am.


1 comment:

christine said...

"for always being online"

*WINK + THUMBS UP* ;DDDD

LOL!

<3 u (: