Monday, August 3, 2009

Cough cough.

I am sick.
Therefore I am skipping exams.
Wahahahaa.
I bet my classmates are hating me right now.
Actually, I'm not THAT sick.
Just cough cough and high temperature with a bit of headache.
But since my immune system is wonky right now, dad's not letting me go to school because of H1N1.

Though this morning I was death-bed sick though.
Got better after I ate Panadol.

Hopefully I'm going to school tomorrow.
Dead scared of mock which is in two weeks.


Anyway, my birthday was somewhat depressing.
I got sick at the end of the day and was dumped at grandparent's house while parents and siblings went out.
Sad right?

The smses cheered me up though.
Thanks so much to those people who took time to wish me a very happy birthday.
Especially to those who smsed me at midnight.
And those who meant to but fell asleep.
=)

Love you guys. <3


2 comments:

Aaron G said...

the last part sounded familiar ;P

Karen Mich. Wong said...

Everyone is sick! D:

I got the flu from the girl sitting next to me in the exam! D:

You poor cow. *pats cow*