Monday, July 20, 2009

Aiseh.

Shit.
PMR is in exactly two months and eleven days.
Panicking like hell.

Today, there was a test for agama class.
It was about the sirah and tamadun.
In other words, islamic history.

We were told to study ALL the sirah & tamadun chapters for PMR year.
So we did.
We studied non-stop in class.
I even studied during recess.
Me and Eleena freaked out during KH.
Last period ma.
The exam was held during luar sidang.

So after all that studying, we went to the surau.
It was locked.
So me and Eleena and Ezzah bought nyam nyam and sat there with the others to wait for 20 mins.
Then, when we finally got in.
The questions were written on the white board.
The questions were from the first sirah chapter.
And 0nly the first one.
I was like. f*****g h*ll.
**********************************************.
All that studying. Was for nothing.
All that stress. NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.




Breenaaaa I loooooveeee youuuu.
Eheh.

I looooooveee nana also!

I looooveeeee manda, and mimi, and and and and everyone (with a short form of their names cos I lazy write long long one)!!!!


I love the whole world, it's such a pretty place, bum-de-ah-dah


Shit.
Stress is driving me crazy.
Or maybe it was the mushrooms I ate,
Hrmmm.


Now, on to stress relief.

Ignore everything after this sentence.

ZIRAFAH. So kiut. OMG.
Toad so ugly. UGH.
I wanna deer!
Pony!!
Pomelo!!!!

So I must work hard.
So I can get rich.
And buy myself a pony.
Have a pamelo farm.
Own a vineyard.
Build a white house with bronze giraffes at the gate.
Buy a humongous koi fish.
Buy lots and lots and lots of macadamia nuts.
And go out shopping with friends, duh.

x3

Oh yeah, manda-manda didn't go school today.
Tsktsk.

No comments: